Below is a range of useful online calculators which illustrate key financial concepts in a simple way. At a glance, you’ll be able to see the high level impact of various changes in your financial situation.
FIDO compound interest calculator
- What your money would be worth if you re-invest all the interest over a certain period.
- How much you would have to invest at a certain interest rate to reach a target amount.
- How long it would take to reach a target amount.
- What interest rate you need to reach a target amount.
- The effect of investing a single amount or regular amounts.
FIDO superannuation calculator
This calculator will show you whether or not you are on track with your retirement savings.
ATO income tax calculator
A simple tax calculator is available to help you calculate the tax on your taxable income. The comprehensive tax calculator also takes into account Medicare Levy, HECS/ SFSS repayments, tax offsets and tax credits to give you an estimate of the amount of your tax refund or debt.
FIDO Budget calculator
The FIDO Budget Planner can help you to spend less than you earn. Giving you more cash to invest, meet unexpected expenses or save for something special.
Contact us for your no obligation FREE consultation.